Please note guests are required to supply their own linen, towels, tea towels and toiletries etc.
Flamingoland no longer hire bed linen. We can however source on your behalf.
Priced as follows:
Double bedding set is £4.00. This includes a Double cover, double sheet and 4 pillow cases
Single bedding set is £2.50. This includes a Single cover, single sheet and 2 pillow cases
Guests need to buy an unlimited access pass from the booking office.
The unlimited access passes can be bought from the log cabin to the right of the entrance of the Holiday Village. Please contact Flamingo Land Theme Park( 0871 911 8000) for up to date prices and offers.
Please be aware Flamingoland operate a strict security policy.
Only guests named on the booking form are allowed access into the resort and accomodation(no more than 6 guests, 4 adults maximum). If during a random check there is found to be more than 6 people staying in the caravan the whole party will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
In order to ensure our guests’ comfort and convenience.
We ask that on your arrival day you and your guests arrive from 2.00 pm onwards. On the day of your departure the accomodation must be vacated by 10.00am in order to allow cleaning to take place for the next guests.
In the unfortunate event that you need to cancel your holiday
Please ensure that you contact Flamingoland Caravan Rentals without delay. Unfortunately, if the cancellation is made less than 8 weeks before your holiday, your deposit and any payments made are not refundable.
Refund of security bonds.
Security bonds are refundable after inspection of the caravan, providing there is no damage, nothing broken, no smoking or no pets and the caravan is left clean and tidy.
Families only. No all male/ female or all youth groups.
Terms & Conditions 2016
- We will provide: TV, DVD Player, Kettle, Iron, Ironing Board, Microwave, Toaster, Fridge Freezer, Portable Heater, Crockery, Cutlery, also Duvets and Pillows, plus a selection of Books, DVD’s and Board Games for guests to use during their stay.
- Any anti-social behaviour will not be accepted and guests will be asked to leave premises without a refund. Any theft or substantial damage to the caravan and its furnishings will result in local authorities being informed. All breakages MUST be reported before departure.
- Methods of payment are: Bank Transfer, Cash, Cheque and Postal Order. We require a £100 booking fee deposit ( NON REFUNDABLE) to confirm your booking, the remaining balance and the £100 refundable security bond must be paid at least 8 weeks prior to your holiday. If there is less than 8 weeks until your booked holiday the outstanding amount will be required in full at the time of booking. The £100 security bond will be refunded within 7 days providing there is no damage, nothing is broken, NO SMOKING, NO PETS and the caravan is left clean and tidy. If there is any damages or losses you will be informed and the £100 security deposit will be retained by Flamingoland Caravan Rentals.
- The person signing the booking form is responsible for the entire party and their behaviour, also for any damage costs, under 18’s must not be left in the caravan unsupervised. Leader of the party must be at least 25 years of age.
- Please dispose of all rubbish in skips provided.
- In wet weather, please DO NOT park your car on the grass.
- Anyone found breaking the above terms and conditions will be required to vacate the caravan immediately without refund.
- We recommend our guests take out their own travel insurance as we cannot be held liable for any mishaps on guests’ behalf.
- Flamingoland Caravan Rentals reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- We would like to thank you for your co-operation.