Luxury Ice Cream Company
by Joanne Clark | Apr 2, 2016
We make ice cream! …lots of it! But its all handmade and all gorgeous.
We have a range of 150 flavours (and are coming up with new ones all the time) but we do more than just ice cream; sorbets, traditional sweets, unique gifts and hot and cold drinks.
Not sure what to have? Try before you buy! We’ll have you licc’ing in no time.
Founded in April 2010 with the aim to provide quality hand made ice cream, sorbets and frozen yogurts alongside a range of “old fashioned”style sweets and quality unusual gifts as well as hot and cold drinks the parlour has indoor seating for 16 and our street cafe that operates during foot street hours provides for 10 seats at 3 tables.
It would be fair to say that we have now perfected our ice cream production and have offered over a 150 different flavours all consumed to almost universal praise.
We recently introduced our take away range named LICC AWAY 1litre size.
The 24 flavour display freezer is permanently stocked with a varied and interesting product range – the whole fruit spectrum, classic nut varieties, rich chocolates and the ever popular bubble gum and jelly bean flavours (our Flavourologists like to experiment though, so you will find something new!)
Situated in the Quarter an enchanting tangle of narrow lanes and fashionable eating and drinking spots we are easily accessed from York’s best and prettiest shopping street; Stonegate.
We are open from 10am until 6pm in the Winter and later in the Summer subject to demand.
- 11th -18th August 2018 now availableWe have had a cancellation for 11-18th August 2018, please contact me via the contact form for […]
- SPECIAL OFFER – Book Your 2018 Flamingo Land Holiday Now At 2017 PricesShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]
- Flamingo Land need your help to name the new baby GiraffeShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]
- Scouting for Girls to Headline Party in the Park at Flamingo Land 29th July 2017Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]
- Flamingo Conservation Project
- Be A Zookeeper