Our caravan on Willow Grove was Fab. Easy enough to walk to for the daytime rides, so easy and close we walked back for lunch. It was great location just across the way was a play area for the kids which were ages 9 and 11 years. The shop and launderette were on the same stretch, also with walking distance was the leisure complex, which was lovely with great gym, sauna, steam and Jacuzzi. SO LOCATION WAS THE BEST. Jo’s van was great, very modern with every single thing we needed. Pots pans even foil. The boys loved the useage of the Xbox 360 and the handheld PSPs. There was an iron and board and even found water ponchos (but a bit late we already done the water rides). Jo was at hand whenever we needed her via email or text, every question was answered she made it very easy to make payments for our stay. We had a fantastic time at Flamingo Land and will defo be returning. Thanks Jo you helped make our stay very easy to sort and very comfortable.
- Late deals available for April 2019Going!!!!!! we have the following dates available for April Saturday April 6th Monday 8th April […]
- Remaining dates for April 2019Monday 22nd April 4 nights get in touch via contact form or phone for more […]
- Easter breaks still availableBook your Easter holiday,dates going fast for Easter 2019 Contact us today via contact form or […]
- We have remaining dates left for April 2019We have remaining dates left for April 2019 including Easter breaks,get touch via contact form to […]
- Reserve your 2019 HolidayReserve your 2019 Holiday,we are already started taking booking for 2019.Reserve your 2019 Holiday […]
- Book your 2019 holiday at 2018 pricesShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]
- Flamingo Land need your help to name the new baby GiraffeShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]