Our caravan on Willow Grove was Fab. Easy enough to walk to for the daytime rides, so easy and close we walked back for lunch. It was great location just across the way was a play area for the kids which were ages 9 and 11 years. The shop and launderette were on the same stretch, also with walking distance was the leisure complex, which was lovely with great gym, sauna, steam and Jacuzzi. SO LOCATION WAS THE BEST. Jo’s van was great, very modern with every single thing we needed. Pots pans even foil. The boys loved the useage of the Xbox 360 and the handheld PSPs. There was an iron and board and even found water ponchos (but a bit late we already done the water rides). Jo was at hand whenever we needed her via email or text, every question was answered she made it very easy to make payments for our stay. We had a fantastic time at Flamingo Land and will defo be returning. Thanks Jo you helped make our stay very easy to sort and very comfortable.
- SPECIAL OFFER – Book Your 2018 Flamingo Land Holiday Now At 2017 PricesShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]
- Remaining 2017 Availability – Now Taking Bookings for 2018Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]
- Flamingo Land need your help to name the new baby GiraffeShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]
- Scouting for Girls to Headline Party in the Park at Flamingo Land 29th July 2017
- Flamingo Conservation Project
- Be A Zookeeper