Just had another fantastic weekend at Joannes caravan and although we were caught in a few rain showers the kids were not bored as the caravan has been equipped with games consoles for the kids, dvds, games and a great tv with good reception and freeview plus the caravan is in a great spot near the park and amenities so if it did rain we were back in the caravan in no time. As always the caravan was pristine and love the luxury of having two toilets …we used one for the boys and one for the girls! The beds were really comfortable and although it was cold outside we were all really warm as there is a fire in the sitting room and all the bedrooms have heating. We have used this caravan now for a few years and always rebook as we are never disappointed. Joanne is a lovely lady who is very helpful and always there to answer any questions you may have. I highly recommend using Joannes caravan.
- Special offer April 2019 Saturday 6th April 6 nightsGOING,GOING,..!!!! We have the following dates available ,don’t leave it to late! once they’re gone […]
- Remaining dates for summer 2019Remaining Dates for summer 2019 6th July 7 nights, contact us today via booking form or phone for […]
- Remaining dates for April 2019Monday 22nd April 4 nights get in touch via contact form or phone for more […]
- Easter breaks still availableBook your Easter holiday,dates going fast for Easter 2019 Contact us today via contact form or […]
- We have remaining dates left for April 2019We have remaining dates left for April 2019 including Easter breaks,get touch via contact form to […]
- Reserve your 2019 HolidayReserve your 2019 Holiday,we are already started taking booking for 2019.Reserve your 2019 Holiday […]
- Book your 2019 holiday at 2018 pricesShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]