From when I enquired about how much it would cost to booking a short break to paying for it and getting all the appropriate information, I cannot fault any correspondence with yourself. We found the caravan to be in an excellent location for the park, swimming pool, supermarket and the club, once we parked the cars, we didn’t use them until our journey home. The caravan was lovely, nice decor and well stocked, we loved the choice of board games, dvds and cds although we didn’t use them as we had brought our own, it was a lovely touch. The weather was dry when we were there but it was colder at night, however, the fire was extremely cosy and the bedrooms had heaters which were used to take the chill off the rooms. The kitchen was well equipped and we ate breakfast and supper in the caravan, there was plenty ROOM for the two boys to play. We loved our holiday.
- Summer 2018 Now Fully BookedShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]
- SPECIAL OFFER – Book Your 2018 Flamingo Land Holiday Now At 2017 PricesShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]
- Flamingo Land need your help to name the new baby GiraffeShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]
- Scouting for Girls to Headline Party in the Park at Flamingo Land 29th July 2017
- Flamingo Conservation Project
- Be A Zookeeper