From when I enquired about how much it would cost to booking a short break to paying for it and getting all the appropriate information, I cannot fault any correspondence with yourself. We found the caravan to be in an excellent location for the park, swimming pool, supermarket and the club, once we parked the cars, we didn’t use them until our journey home. The caravan was lovely, nice decor and well stocked, we loved the choice of board games, dvds and cds although we didn’t use them as we had brought our own, it was a lovely touch. The weather was dry when we were there but it was colder at night, however, the fire was extremely cosy and the bedrooms had heaters which were used to take the chill off the rooms. The kitchen was well equipped and we ate breakfast and supper in the caravan, there was plenty ROOM for the two boys to play. We loved our holiday.
- New arrival at Flamingo Land ZooNew arrival at the zoo Come and see the new baby Giraffe brothers Tisa and Mahiri,they are […]
- Late deals available for April 2019Going!!!!!! we have the following dates available for April Saturday April 6th Monday 8th April […]
- Remaining dates for April 2019Monday 22nd April 4 nights get in touch via contact form or phone for more […]
- Easter breaks still availableBook your Easter holiday,dates going fast for Easter 2019 Contact us today via contact form or […]
- We have remaining dates left for April 2019We have remaining dates left for April 2019 including Easter breaks,get touch via contact form to […]
- Reserve your 2019 HolidayReserve your 2019 Holiday,we are already started taking booking for 2019.Reserve your 2019 Holiday […]
- Book your 2019 holiday at 2018 pricesShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new […]