Lovely caravan, and perfectly located! Not to close to the attractions that you’re bothered by noise but less than 5 minute walk and you’re there. The swimming baths was only 2 minute walk in the opposite direction – it was always empty when we went which was great! Good shop also on site for any shopping that you forget (we found it on the pricey side – but other than that it’s good). Joanne has really thought of everything for entertaining the kids before heading off out for the evening. The board games and Playstation came in really handy! 🙂 The evening entertainment was great for the kids, Phil is brilliant with them (whatever you do, DON’T hand over your mobile phone! Lol). Re-Take That provided good entertainment (the guy who plays Mark has a scary resemblance!) Overall, a lovely week away. Joanne is great, extremely helpful and is only a txt/call away if you need her. I’m hoping to book again for next year but get the whole family to go!
- 11th -18th August 2018 now availableWe have had a cancellation for 11-18th August 2018, please contact me via the contact form for […]
- SPECIAL OFFER – Book Your 2018 Flamingo Land Holiday Now At 2017 PricesShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]
- Flamingo Land need your help to name the new baby GiraffeShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]
- Scouting for Girls to Headline Party in the Park at Flamingo Land 29th July 2017Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]
- Flamingo Conservation Project
- Be A Zookeeper