Lovely caravan, and perfectly located! Not to close to the attractions that you’re bothered by noise but less than 5 minute walk and you’re there. The swimming baths was only 2 minute walk in the opposite direction – it was always empty when we went which was great! Good shop also on site for any shopping that you forget (we found it on the pricey side – but other than that it’s good). Joanne has really thought of everything for entertaining the kids before heading off out for the evening. The board games and Playstation came in really handy! 🙂 The evening entertainment was great for the kids, Phil is brilliant with them (whatever you do, DON’T hand over your mobile phone! Lol). Re-Take That provided good entertainment (the guy who plays Mark has a scary resemblance!) Overall, a lovely week away. Joanne is great, extremely helpful and is only a txt/call away if you need her. I’m hoping to book again for next year but get the whole family to go!
- Late deals available for April 2019Going!!!!!! we have the following dates available for April Saturday April 6th Monday 8th April […]
- Remaining dates for April 2019Monday 22nd April 4 nights get in touch via contact form or phone for more […]
- Easter breaks still availableBook your Easter holiday,dates going fast for Easter 2019 Contact us today via contact form or […]
- We have remaining dates left for April 2019We have remaining dates left for April 2019 including Easter breaks,get touch via contact form to […]
- Reserve your 2019 HolidayReserve your 2019 Holiday,we are already started taking booking for 2019.Reserve your 2019 Holiday […]
- Book your 2019 holiday at 2018 pricesShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]
- Flamingo Land need your help to name the new baby GiraffeShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]