We arrived at Flamingo Land on the 28th May 2011 for a weeks holiday and rented Joanne’s caravan. It is located in what we thought was one of the best spots at Flamingo Land, with us being regular visitors for over 10 years. It was a 2 min walk from the rides and nightspots and had a handy childrens park right opposite the caravan, which the kids spent a lot of time on after the rides had closed, which meant rest time for the adults 🙂 The caravan itself was lovely, inside and out, paved outside, which comes in handy when it rains, meaning the kids arent getting mud everywhere! Inside was everything that we needed for the week including lounge, dining table, kitchen, fridge freezer, cooker etc, seperate toilet and bathroom and 3 bedrooms and all was spotless when we arrived. Very comfortable and made our stay all that much nicer 🙂 We will definately be renting off Joanne again, 10 out of 10!!
- Late deals available for April 2019Going!!!!!! we have the following dates available for April Saturday April 6th Monday 8th April […]
- Remaining dates for April 2019Monday 22nd April 4 nights get in touch via contact form or phone for more […]
- Easter breaks still availableBook your Easter holiday,dates going fast for Easter 2019 Contact us today via contact form or […]
- We have remaining dates left for April 2019We have remaining dates left for April 2019 including Easter breaks,get touch via contact form to […]
- Reserve your 2019 HolidayReserve your 2019 Holiday,we are already started taking booking for 2019.Reserve your 2019 Holiday […]
- Book your 2019 holiday at 2018 pricesShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]
- Flamingo Land need your help to name the new baby GiraffeShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]