We arrived at Flamingo Land on the 28th May 2011 for a weeks holiday and rented Joanne’s caravan. It is located in what we thought was one of the best spots at Flamingo Land, with us being regular visitors for over 10 years. It was a 2 min walk from the rides and nightspots and had a handy childrens park right opposite the caravan, which the kids spent a lot of time on after the rides had closed, which meant rest time for the adults 🙂 The caravan itself was lovely, inside and out, paved outside, which comes in handy when it rains, meaning the kids arent getting mud everywhere! Inside was everything that we needed for the week including lounge, dining table, kitchen, fridge freezer, cooker etc, seperate toilet and bathroom and 3 bedrooms and all was spotless when we arrived. Very comfortable and made our stay all that much nicer 🙂 We will definately be renting off Joanne again, 10 out of 10!!
- Summer 2018 Now Fully BookedShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]
- SPECIAL OFFER – Book Your 2018 Flamingo Land Holiday Now At 2017 PricesShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]
- Flamingo Land need your help to name the new baby GiraffeShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]
- Scouting for Girls to Headline Party in the Park at Flamingo Land 29th July 2017
- Flamingo Conservation Project
- Be A Zookeeper