Believe it or not I had never actually stayed in a caravan before so I did not know really what to expect. On arrival at the caravan I was very impressed very clean and tidy. Also I could not believe the size of the caravan being very spacious. The caravan had everything in it that you could possibly think of. My two girls totally enjoyed the theme park, we couldn’t get there fast enough every day. The caravan was also very close to the park and to the chinese for my hubby to which he thought was excellent. The entertainment on site was excellent and there was also plenty of places to eat. We did intend to go swimming but never actually got there have to go there next time. HOLIDAY WAS BRILL AND THANKS TO JOANNE FOR ALL HER HELP AND LOVELY CARAVAN.
- 11th -18th August 2018 now availableWe have had a cancellation for 11-18th August 2018, please contact me via the contact form for […]
- SPECIAL OFFER – Book Your 2018 Flamingo Land Holiday Now At 2017 PricesShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]
- Flamingo Land need your help to name the new baby GiraffeShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]
- Scouting for Girls to Headline Party in the Park at Flamingo Land 29th July 2017Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new […]
- Flamingo Conservation Project
- Be A Zookeeper